2 day course providing delegates with the skills required to become an effective leader, using a blend of theory and practical learning, to increase confidence, provide leadership skills and encourage self-reflection in a safe and controlled environment.
This training is suitable for all dental professionals currently working or aspiring to work within leadership roles – including managers, supervisors and team leaders.
- Explore leadership styles including compassionate, situational and strategic leadership
- Understand your own leadership style and how you can adapt it to meet the needs of your team
- How to use BUILD for constructive feedback and dealing with difficult conversations
- How to effectively use the ABC of appreciation
- How to become an Active Listener
- Demonstrate a clear people and patient-centred leadership approach
Lunch will be provided.