CMR Logbook Course of 20 Congenital Cases
Booking for this course is now closed
Please email Rachel (firstname.lastname@example.org) to be added to the Early Bird mailing list for the next course ( September/October, Dates TBC).
NANIME and Circle Cardiovascular Imaging would like to invite all Cardiology trainees to the first virtually delivered CMR Logbook Course of 20 Congenital Cases.
WHEN: Various dates between 12th June – 12th July 2021 (Please see above poster)
WHO: Any advanced imaging trainees in cardiovascular MRI, aiming to achieve L2 or L3 EACVI or SCMR accreditation
Course Lead: Dr Marina Hughes, Consultant Cardiologist
Sponsorship and Technical Support: Circle Cardiovascular Imaging
Aim of the course:
This online course is for Radiology or Cardiology trainees interested in advanced cardiac imaging for adults.
This course is ideal for Radiology or Cardiology Specialty Trainees interested in advanced cardiac imaging for adults, and will fulfil EACVI and SCMR logbook and experience requirements for 20 adult congenital heart disease (AHCD) cases, for any trainees within a non-congenital training pathway.
Course to include:
- Detailed tuition and instruction regarding a range of common congenital pathologies including: secundum ASD, sinus venosus ASD, partial anomalous pulmonary venous connection, pulmonary valve regurgitation, VSD, bicuspid aortic valve with aortopathy, repaired Tetralogy of Fallot, native and repaired coarctation aorta, AVSD, arterial switch operation, Fontan circulation.
- Individual, hands-on post-processing and draft report writing for each case.
- Teaching prior to each case and post-report analysis, explanation and coaching from an experienced, L3-accredited Congenital CMR expert
- Bespoke training portal and technical support provided by Circle CVi experts.
- Total 24 hours tuition time, spread over 1 month, to allow flexible reporting time.
- All course tutorials will be recorded and will be available to participants following each tutorial, and for one month after the course.
Includes 24 hours of virtual teaching sessions, licenses for state of the art Circle CVi (cvi42) CMR reporting software for 42 days, technical support and all DICOM anonymised clinical data.
Book early to avoid disappointment, places are limited!
Delegates are required to attend AT LEAST the morning of Saturday 12th June and afternoon of Wednesday 7th July.
cvi42 software requires certain technical specifications; please contact Rachel Plumb to enquire about these specifications, and for options for temporary hire of a suitable laptop.
QUERIES, BOOKING AND PAYMENT: Rachel Plumb – email@example.com, (+44)1603 286850
Virtual - Via Zoom
Bob Champion Research & Education Building, UEA, Colney Lane, Norwich, UK
Click the Google logo to open in Maps