Dental Leadership Training
2 day course providing delegates with the skills required to become an effective leader, using a blend of theory and practical learning, to increase confidence, provide leadership skills and encourage self-reflection in a safe and controlled environment.
This training is suitable for all dental professionals currently working or aspiring to work within leadership roles – including managers, supervisors and team leaders.
- Explore leadership styles including compassionate, situational and strategic leadership
- Understand your own leadership style and how you can adapt it to meet the needs of your team
- How to use BUILD for constructive feedback and dealing with difficult conversations
- How to effectively use the ABC of appreciation
- How to become an Active Listener
- Demonstrate a clear people and patient-centred leadership approach
CPD: 12 Points (Faculty of Medical Leadership and Management Accredited)
How to book:
To register an interest please email Sophie Hudson on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01603 286884
Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital
Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital, Colney Lane, Norwich, UK
Click the Google logo to open in Maps