Modern Endodontic Techniques
1-day hands on course with Ammar Alhourani to develop an understanding of the steps required to achieve predictable, time efficient and reproducible endodontic outcomes using modern endodontic file systems. Helping dentists overcome many of the day to day endodontic challenges and mishaps.
- Provide an overview of endodontic case assessment
- Gain an understanding of the importance of good access cavity, achieving patency and maintaining glide path
- Gain confidence in mechanical preparation of the root canal system
- Discuss endodontic protocols to achieve reproducible outcomes
- An overview of outcomes in endodontics
To book your place:
- Email: email@example.com (FAO Neil Redpath – NANIME)
- Call: 01603 6412047 ext 1047 (Neil Redpath – NANIME)
Note: full payment will be taken over the phone for this course.
Technical Skills Laboratory
Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital, Colney Lane, Norwich, UK
Click the Google logo to open in Maps